Illinois District Camp Workers Policy
1. All workers must be in classes as designated by their immediate supervisor and abide by camp rules.
2. All youth workers ages up to age 18 must sit in the front section of the tabernacle as follows : Girls on the east side; Boys on the west side.
3. All workers must work in the area they are assigned.
4. All workers must be on time to work in the area they are assigned.
5. All workers must abide by the camp dress code.
FOR YOUNG MEN: Clothing should not be tight. Long pants to the ankles must be worn at all times, shorts are not permitted. If sportswear is worn, nothing tight and /or immodest will be per- mitted on the grounds. One should not have facial hair, sideburns are to be no longer than the bottom of the ear. Hair should be well kept, it is not to be in the eyes, cover the top of the ear, or over the collar. No jewelry (i.e. earrings, bracelets, necklaces, etc.) will be permitted, class rings are permissible.
FOR YOUNG LADIES : A dress or skirt is the only acceptable women’s clothing, shorts, cu- lottes and /pants are not permitted. Dresses and all splits are to be below the knee. Cap sleeves or low necklines are not permitted, necklines should be in the area of the collar bone. No make- up or excessive jewelry( i.e. earrings, bracelets, necklaces, etc. ) will be permitted, class rings are permissible.
FOR BOTH YOUNG LADIES AND MEN: No shirts with vulgar, distasteful or suggestive logos or slogans are to be brought to camp.
6. All workers agree not to discuss any church, section or district problems with campers or staff during camp.
7. All workers agree not to take sides with campers concerning camp rules.
8. All workers should stand in designated workers line at meal time. Also,
there will be a special window at the concession stand for you to prevent waiting in lines with campers.
9. All workers agree to take any problems to the proper person. Do not discuss it with other workers or campers.